|Hen - Duck - Mallard||288||144|
|Partridge - Quail||680||340|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-240 / 50-60|
Quick evolution of Fiem technologies and devoted research in incubation field have increased our specialization and allowed us to create a semi-professional product fully compliant with needs of small breeding farms and featured by very high quality manufacturing materials, together with long duration and performance applicable to a professional hatchery.
• The structure consists of special walls made of prepainted galvanized sheet thermal panels, with 20-mm polystyrene insulation, ensuring perfect isolation and machine solidity.
• Daily turning of eggs is performed by proper high-quality geared motor which - thanks to constantly automated operation – helps proper embryo development, preventing dangerous adhesions to egg shells.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer and a wet-bulb hygrometer provides for an accurate reading of humidity percentage inside the incubator.
• One port-hole on the door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and the internal light allows an easy inspections of the eggs.
• A decimal-precision digital thermostat allows to easily and accurately adjust various parameters.
- The electronic control unit with backlit LCD allows managing – with a very easy usage – the full range of advanced parameters listed below:
- 5°C to 45°C (0,1°C decimal accuracy) range temperature is regulated by LCD electronic control unit with proportional-integral-derivative controller (PID), that provides for an absolute temperature precision inside the incubator;
- °C/°F immediate conversion;
- Maximum temperature alarm;
- The LCD electronic control unit can perform the digital reading of humidity expressed in RH% (range 20-99%) and, if connected to an external ultrasound humidifier, it is a super-modern digitally-regulated automatic humidification systems;
- Ventilation intensity is fully and digitally adjustable according to the different incubation phases;
- Languages selection : Italian / English.
- Incubation calendar: Our new LCD control system is now equipped with a NEW useful programming system able to keep the user always up to date with the incubation period (days elapsed) for 4 different incubation cycles.
- PID / ON-OFF : According to the climate of your country you can now choose how to manage incubation temperature : PID / ON-OFF
DOUBLE T/H PROBE
Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
• The machine is equipped with a self-cooling bearing professional fan and a special device to adjust ventilation intensity. The suitable air exchange followed by carbon dioxide exhaustion is through proper ventilation holes.
• A visual and acoustic alarm warns temperature abnormalities and stops heating when the maximum temperature limit set up by the user is reached.
• A further electro-mechanical thermostat independent of main control panel allows restoring machine main functions in case of malfunction to the control panel.
• Humidification is performed through covered tanks with constant level automatic water flow (automatic humidification is available upon request with digital adjustment and further reading through hygrostat).
• Incubator MG 432 Saturnus, with combined incubation and hatching compartment, has been conceived to perform a weekly hatching cycle.
Other usage solutions recommended by FIEM:
The “only setting” version "S" (setter) is also available, with its hatching separate chamber (for further information, please contact 031-976672).
MG 432 Saturnus S (setter) + MG 316H hatcher
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.