|Hen - Duck - Mallard||105||45|
|Partridge - Quail||450||125|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-240 / 50-60|
Please note that the above-mentioned capacities refer to standard values of medium-dimension eggs.
• Cabin made of stratified materials with laminate finishing (the incubator is also available in insulated and prepainted steel version). MG 100/150 model is one of the best performing in the range, as combining the best and proven incubation performance for any species with a wide range of serial equipment.
• MG 100/150 B. Family incubator consists of serial automatic turning of eggs (or manual upon request) by proper setting trays with metal cradles suitable for housing all kinds of eggs. Thanks to their special ductility, making them especially suitable for a familiar usage, they can be employed for different kind of eggs, of various dimensions.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer. It is equipped with removable case which makes them solid and allows for an easy and suitable cleaning.
• A port-hole on the door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and the internal light allows an easy inspections of the eggs.
• A high-quality, decimal-precision, proportional-band (PID), analogue electronic thermostat allows to easily and exactly regulate the temperature.
• The machine is ventilated and the suitable air exchange followed by carbon dioxide exhaustion is through proper ventilation holes.
MG 100/150 B. Family model incubator, with combined incubation and hatching compartment, has been conceived to perform a weekly hatching cycle.
Other usage solutions recommended by FIEM:
The “only setting” version "S" (setter) is also available, with its hatching separate chamber or hatching baskets suitable for incubation compartment for single-stage operation (for further information, please contact 031-976672).
MG 100/150 B.Family S (setter) + MG 50 hatcher
MG 100/150 B.Family S (setter) + no. 3 hatching baskets kit
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.