|Hen - Duck - Mallard||990|
|Partridge - Quail||4125|
|Goose (specific tray on request)||275 / 330|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-230 / 50-60|
The incubator mod. MG1000 has been recently conceived and manufactured to meet the needs of people interested in starting a professional incubation project, without high capital investment. It combines a good capacity for eggs with a set of innovative systems allowing the user to work safely, fully complying with needs of small breeding farms. Thanks to high-quality manufacturing materials, this incubator associates long duration with performance applicable to a professional machine.
Highly versatile thanks to universal metal setting trays and overlapping and movable hatching plastic baskets, providing for the simultaneous incubation of several species. Then, the user can perform weekly incubation cycle or apply the “completely full/completely empty” system.
• The structure consists of special walls made of prepainted galvanized sheet thermal panels, with 20-mm polystyrene insulation, ensuring perfect isolation and machine solidity.
• Daily turning of eggs is performed by proper high-quality geared motor which - thanks to constantly automated operation – helps proper embryo development, preventing dangerous adhesions to egg shells.
• The electronic control unit with backlit LCD allows managing – with a very easy usage – the full range of temperature and humidity.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer and a wet-bulb hygrometer provides for an accurate reading of humidity percentage inside the incubator.
• A port-hole on the door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and the internal light allows an easy inspections of the eggs.
• The machine is equipped with one self-cooling bearing professional fan and a special device to adjust ventilation intensity. The suitable air exchange followed by carbon dioxide exhaustion is through proper ventilation holes.
• Humidification is performed through covered tank with constant level automatic water flow (automatic humidification is available upon request with digital adjustment and further reading through hygrostat).
The electronic control unit with backlit LCD allows managing – with a very easy usage – the full range of advanced parameters listed below:
- 30°C to 45°C (0,1°C decimal accuracy) range temperature is regulated by LCD electronic control unit with double working system PID (proportional-integral-derivative controller) or ON-OFF, according to the climate of your country you can now choose how to manage incubation temperature;
- °C/°F immediate conversion;
- The LCD electronic control unit can perform the digital reading of humidity expressed in RH% (range 20-99%) and, if connected to an ultrasound humidifier, it is a super-modern digitally-regulated automatic humidification system;
- Languages selection: Italian/English.
Fiem latest advanced LCD control unit will be, from now on, fitted with the new useful “incubation calendar” to view and manage 4 different incubation cycles carried out in the same incubator.
This technology will allow you to load up to four different eggs batches at different times and to have always monitored the incubation time elapsed for each individual batch of loaded eggs.
No more risks than to make mistakes in the mental calculation of the days until hatching period!!!
DOUBLE T/H PROBE
|External water accumulation tank.|
|Constant water level internal humidity tank + Cover.||Connettore collegamento elettrico umidificatore ad ultrasuoni.|
Ultrasounds humidifier by 1 membrane.
Air Exchange shutters.
|Thermo-hygrometer kit for temperature and humidity values reading.|
|External control panel.
|Self-cooling bearing professional fan.|
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.