|Eggs Capacity||Setter + Hatcher|
|Hen - Duck - Mallard||40|
|Partridge - Quail||64|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-230 / 50-60|
The design of incubator CIPCIP 40, the last model in “New Generation” range, follows CIPCIP 28 model to provide for a larger machine with the same technical characteristics. The stratified materials with laminate finishing used make it solid and the excellent hatching performance provided for make it very attractive to the final user.
• Serial automatic turning of eggs (or manual upon request) by adjustable grid suitable for all kinds of eggs.
• The new polyvalent and professional turning grid has been specifically conceived for incubation of eggs of different dimensions , thanks to extractable and adjustable modules.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer which is close to eggs in the special housing inside the incubator.
• The transparent door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and indirectly ensures a suitable air exchange, which is very important for good hatching results.
• The machine is ventilated and a high-quality, decimal-precision, proportional-band (PID), analogue electronic thermostat allows to easily and exactly regulate the temperature.
• The available basin provides for a suitable humidification, which is fundamental for a good hatching percentage.
ADJUSTABLE EGG TURNING GRID
The automatic turning of eggs is allowed by a special mechanism which, thanks to slow and continuous automatic movement of the whole housing seat, helps proper development of embryo and inhibits its dangerous adhesions to egg shells. The new polyvalent and professional turning grid has been specifically conceived for incubation of eggs of different dimensions , thanks to extractable and adjustable modules
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.