|Eggs Capacity||Setter + Hatcher|
|Hen - Duck - Mallard||45|
|Partridge - Quail||85|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-230 / 50-60|
Medium-dimensioned incubator Inca performs a double function as ideal for single-stage incubation of all kinds of eggs, as well as for the first week of weaning, thanks to delicate ventilation.
• Incubator Inca consists of serial automatic turning of eggs (or manual upon request) by universal grid suitable for all kinds of eggs and the possibility to remove of the whole control panel makes it highly versatile in cleaning and disinfection operations.
• The new polyvalent and professional turning grid has been specifically conceived for incubation of eggs of different dimensions , thanks to extractable and adjustable modules.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer and humidification is ensured by the available basin.
• A high-quality, decimal-precision, proportional-band (PID) , analogue electronic thermostat allows to easily and exactly regulate the temperature.
• An excellent quality fan allows to evenly diffuse heat inside the incubator hatchery and the electric system is equipped with fuses for protection against electrical shock.
ADJUSTABLE EGG TURNING GRID
The automatic turning of eggs is allowed by a special mechanism which, thanks to slow and continuous automatic movement of the whole housing seat, helps proper development of embryo and inhibits its dangerous adhesions to egg shells. The new polyvalent and professional turning grid has been specifically conceived for incubation of eggs of different dimensions , thanks to extractable and adjustable modules
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.