|220/240~ / 50-60
|Capacity of queen cells
· cabin made of 20-mm thick stratified materials with laminate finishing (or optional insulated steel panels with air gap in polystyrene);
· forced ventilation of adjustable intensity;
· decimal digital working temperature;
· inside lightening;
· thermometer in °C to control internal temperature;
· any internal support structures can be assessed and adapted to the effective usage suggested by the machine user according to specific needs;
· air humidification with available basin.
The electronic control unit with backlit LCD allows managing – with a very easy usage – the full range of advanced parameters listed below:
- 25°C to 50°C (0,1°C decimal accuracy) range temperature can be managed by LCD electronic control unit with double modality PID or ON/OFF. That provides for an absolute temperature precision inside the incubator;
- °C/°F immediate conversion;
- Maximum temperature alarm;
- The LCD electronic control unit can perform the digital reading of humidity expressed in RH% (range 20-99%) and, if connected to an external ultrasound humidifier (optional) , it is a super-modern digitally-regulated automatic humidification systems;
- Ventilation intensity is fully and digitally adjustable according to the different incubation phases;
- Languages selection : Italian / English.
DOUBLE T/H PROBE
Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
- humidity readying by wet-bulb hygrometer;
- Mesh shelves with inox frame;
- Stainless steel perforated shelves for pollen drying.
Put the available basin bin full of water on the bottom to generate the necessary humidity.
If necessary, act on the temperature regulation digital thermometer (33.3°C equal to 92°F).
The decimal digital thermostat adjusts the operation of resistance while the fan continues moving constantly.
The cell is to be obviously put inside after capping of cells (9th day).
For better results, it is recommended to follow the use methods of queen-bee work for development up to one day before eclosion, as well as for the queen-bee birth directly inside the hatchery, with following acceptance of the queen-bee born by our proper accessory.
A140 incubator details
|Rail for removable frame
|Cell holder slats
|Universal removable frame for slats with safety block