|Hen - Duck - Mallard
|Partridge - Quail
|220-230 / 50-60
This incubator model has been recently conceived and manufactured to meet the needs of people interested in starting a professional incubation project, without high capital investment. MG 2500S model incubator combines a good capacity for eggs with a set of innovative systems allowing the user to work safely, fully complying with needs of small breeding farms. Thanks to high-quality manufacturing materials, this incubator associates long duration with performance applicable to a professional machine.
• The structure consists of special walls made of prepainted galvanized sheet thermal panels, with 20-mm polystyrene insulation, ensuring perfect isolation and machine solidity.
• Daily turning of eggs is performed by proper high-quality geared motor which - thanks to constantly automated operation – helps proper embryo development, preventing dangerous adhesions to egg shells.
• The electronic control unit with backlit LCD allows managing – with a very easy usage – the full range of temperature and humidity.
•Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer and a wet-bulb hygrometer provides for an accurate reading of humidity percentage inside the incubator.
• A port-holes on the door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and the internal light allows an easy inspections of the eggs .
• The machine is equipped with one electronic professional fan motor with GreenTech EC technology for long lasting & energy saving systems, high efficiency of up to 70%, high running smoothness and no more vibrations. The suitable air exchange followed by carbon dioxide exhaustion is through proper ventilation holes.
• Acoustic alarm warns temperature abnormalities and stops heating when the maximum temperature limit set up by the user is reached.
• Maximum temperature alarm by electro-mechanical thermostat
• Humidification is performed through covered tanks with constant level automatic water flow (automatic humidification is available upon request with digital adjustment and further reading through hygrostat).
The electronic control unit with backlit LCD allows managing – with a very easy usage – the full range of advanced parameters listed below:
- 30°C to 45°C (0,1°C decimal accuracy) range temperature is regulated by LCD electronic control unit with double working system PID (proportional-integral-derivative controller) or ON-OFF, according to the climate of your country you can now choose how to manage incubation temperature
- °C/°F immediate conversion;
- Maximum temperature alarm;
- The LCD electronic control unit can perform the digital reading of humidity expressed in RH% (range 20-99%) and, if connected to an external ultrasound humidifier, it is a super-modern digitally-regulated automatic humidification systems;
- Languages selection : Italian / English
- Incubation calendar: Our new LCD control system is now equipped with a NEW useful programming system able to keep the user always up to date with the incubation period (days elapsed) for 4 different incubation cycles.
|DOUBLE T/H PROBE: Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
|Internal humidity water basin with constant water level + cover
|Ultrasounds humidifier by 3 membranes
|Electro-mechanical thermostat of maximum temperature alarm
|Air Exchange shutters
Top of the incubator:
|thermo-hygrometer kit for temperature and humidity values reading
Electronic professional fan motor with
|External control panel
Solution recommended by FIEM:
MG 2500 S (setter) + MG 800H eco professional hatcher
|Eggs Capacity MG 800H eco
|Hen - Duck - Mallard
|Partridge - Quail
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.