|Hen - Duck - Mallard||200||100|
|Partridge - Quail||900||200|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-240 / 50-60|
Please note that the above-mentioned capacities refer to standard values of medium-dimension eggs.
Cabin made of stratified materials with laminate finishing (the incubator is also available in insulated and prepainted steel version, particularly suitable for incubation of specific species, such as game, ducks and geese).
• MG 200/300 S.Rurale incubator consists of serial automatic turning of eggs (or manual upon request) by proper setting trays with metal cradles suitable for housing all kinds of eggs. Thanks to their special ductility, making them especially suitable for a familiar usage, they can be employed for different kind of eggs, of various dimensions.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer and a wet-bulb hygrometer provides for an accurate reading of humidity percentage inside the incubator. They are both equipped with removable case which makes them solid and allows for an easy and suitable cleaning.
• A port-hole on the door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and the internal light allows an easy inspections of the eggs.
• A decimal-precision digital (or analogue, upon request) thermostat allows to easily and accurately adjust various parameters.
- The electronic control unit with backlit LCD allows managing – with a very easy usage – the full range of advanced parameters listed below:
- 5°C to 45°C (0,1°C decimal accuracy) range temperature is regulated by LCD electronic control unit with proportional-integral-derivative controller (PID), that provides for an absolute temperature precision inside the incubator;
- °C/°F immediate conversion;
- Maximum temperature alarm;
- The LCD electronic control unit can perform the digital reading of humidity expressed in RH% (range 20-99%) and on demand, if connected to an external ultrasounds humidifier, it is a super-modern digitally-regulated automatic humidification systems;
- Languages selection : Italian / English.
- Incubation calendar: Our new LCD control system is now equipped with a NEW useful programming system able to keep the user always up to date with the incubation period (days elapsed) for 4 different incubation cycles.
- PID / ON-OFF : According to the climate of your country you can now choose how to manage incubation temperature : PID / ON-OFF
DOUBLE T/H PROBE
Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY (on demand)
Automatic and external ultrasounds humidification is governed by the electronic control.
Actually in use on our models MG 200/300 S.Rurale & MG 316 Neptunus, germinators series, exotic species series, the new fan has several advantages:
- High efficiency of up to 70%
- High running smoothness and no more vibrations at all due to low-friction bearing system
- The motor does not heat during operation and this is useful to avoid dangerous temperature fluctuations mainly in summer periods.
- Constant speed, even in the event of voltage fluctuations
- Long service life due to maintenance-free ball bearings
GreenTech EC technology: the original.
MG 200/300 S.Rurale model incubator, with combined incubation and hatching compartment, has been conceived to perform a weekly hatching cycle.
Other usage solutions recommended by FIEM:
The “only setting” version "S" (setter) is also available, with its hatching separate chamber or hatching baskets suitable for incubation compartment for single-stage operation (for further information, please contact 031-976672).
MG 200/300 S.Rurale S (setter) + MG 100H hatcher
MG 200/300 S.Rurale S (setter) + no. 4 hatching baskets kit
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.