|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-230 / 50-60|
Starting with this model, Fiem has introduced also in small incubators the structure made of special prepainted sheet thermal panels with 20-mm insulation. In addition to perfect thermal insulation, humidity and condensate resistance are also ensured, as well as machine solidity.
REP version is equipped with decimal-precision, proportional-band (PID) analogue electronic thermostat adjustable from 25°C to 40°C with temperature displayed on a mercury thermometer; humidity is generated by undercover channels .
· The structure consists of special walls made of prepainted galvanized sheet thermal panels, with 20-mm polystyrene insulation, ensuring perfect isolation and machine solidity. · static ventilation
· working temperature adjustment 25 °C to 40 °C by a proportional-band analogue electronic thermostat
· door made of shockproof polycarbonate
· thermometer in °C to control internal temperature
· undercover water basin humidity
NEWS: MG25 CLIMA version, especially conceived for the most demanding breeders, has an important innovation in incubation field: temperature climatization with heating and cooling double circuit.
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.