|Hen - Duck - Mallard||216||100|
|Partridge - Quail||510||200|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-240 / 50-60|
MG 316 NEPTUNUS model has been subject to some recent fundamental modifications to ventilation system and the egg turning device, which have highly increased performance and, rightly, made it even more attractive to our customers. Really, in addition to serial equipment, Neptunus model incubator represents the basis for using semi-professional machines and has an excellent quality/price ratio, also considering the effective quantity of eggs it can house.
With cabin made of stratified materials with laminate finishing, the incubator is also available in insulated and prepainted steel.
• MG 316 Neptunus incubator, with full automated turning of eggs, uses special cellular egg trays made of high-density plastic material typical of our range of industrial incubators.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer and a wet-bulb hygrometer provides for an accurate reading of humidity percentage inside the incubator.
• Two port-holes on the door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and the internal light allows an easy inspections of the eggs.
• A decimal-precision digital thermostat allows to easily and accurately adjust various parameters.
CONTROL PANE - The electronic control unit with backlit LCD allows managing – with a very easy usage – the full range of advanced parameters listed below:
- 5°C to 45°C (0,1°C decimal accuracy) range temperature is regulated by LCD electronic control unit with proportional-integral-derivative controller (PID), that provides for an absolute temperature precision inside the incubator;
- °C/°F immediate conversion;
- Maximum temperature alarm;
- The LCD electronic control unit can perform the digital reading of humidity expressed in RH% (range 20-99%) and on demand, if connected to an ultrasounds humidifier, it is a super-modern digitally-regulated automatic humidification systems;
- Languages selection : Italian / English.
- Incubation calendar: Our new LCD control system is now equipped with a NEW useful programming system able to keep the user always up to date with the incubation period (days elapsed) for 4 different incubation cycles.
- PID / ON-OFF : According to the climate of your country you can now choose how to manage incubation temperature : PID / ON-OFF
DOUBLE T/H PROBE - Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY (on demand) - Automatic ultrasound humidification is governed by the electronic control
New electronic fan
Actually in use on our models MG 200/300 S.Rurale MG 320 Maxi Pro & MG 316 Neptunus, germinators series, exotic species series, the new fan has several advantages:
- High efficiency of up to 70%
- High running smoothness and no more vibrations at all due to low-friction bearing system
- The motor does not heat during operation and this is useful to avoid dangerous temperature fluctuations mainly in summer periods.
- Constant speed, even in the event of voltage fluctuations
- Long service life due to maintenance-free ball bearings
GreenTech EC technology: the original.
• MG 316 Neptunus model incubator, with combined incubation and hatching compartment, has been conceived to perform a weekly hatching cycle.
Other usage solutions recommended by FIEM:
The “only setting” version "S" (setter) is also available, with its hatching separate chamber (for further information, please contact 031-976672).
MG 316 Neptunus S (setter) + MG 100H single static hatcher
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.