|Eggs Capacity||Setter + Hatcher|
|Hen - Duck - Mallard||40|
|Partridge - Quail||64|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-230 / 50-60|
The design of incubator CIPCIP 40, the last model in “New Generation” range, follows CIPCIP 28 model to provide for a larger machine with the same technical characteristics. The stratified materials with laminate finishing used make it solid and the excellent hatching performance provided for make it very attractive to the final user.
• Serial automatic turning of eggs by adjustable grid suitable for all kinds of eggs.
• The new polyvalent and professional turning grid has been specifically conceived for incubation of eggs of different dimensions , thanks to extractable and adjustable modules.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer which is close to eggs in the special housing inside the incubator.
• The transparent door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and indirectly ensures a suitable air exchange, which is very important for good hatching results.
• The available basin provides for a suitable humidification, which is fundamental for a good hatching percentage.
• The machine is ventilated and a high-quality, decimal-precision, MINI LED thermostat allows to easily and exactly regulate the temperature:
- Temperature display & setting by 3 digits display with dot separation value.
- Humidity display.
- °C/°F immediate conversion.
- Temperature adjusting ways: PID / ON-OFF.
- Digital adjustment of temperature and humidity sensors.
- Independent temperature & humidity sensors for more reading accuracy.
DOUBLE T/H PROBE
Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
AUTHOMATIC HUMIDITY (UPON REQUEST)
Automatic and external ultrasound humidification is governed by the electronic control (on demand)
ADJUSTABLE EGG TURNING GRID
The automatic turning of eggs is allowed by a special mechanism which, thanks to slow and continuous automatic movement of the whole housing seat, helps proper development of embryo and inhibits its dangerous adhesions to egg shells. The new polyvalent and professional turning grid has been specifically conceived for incubation of eggs of different dimensions , thanks to extractable and adjustable modules
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.