|Hen - Duck - Mallard||90|
|Partridge - Quail||310|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-240 / 50-60|
Our model MG 100 H of static air series is usually coupled with incubators without internal hatching compartment (ex. MG140S, MG200S, MG244S) to implement a programmed weekly hatching cycle to reach the best hatching performance. This model consists of decimal digital temperature regulation and control thermometer in °F degrees and humidification is performed through proper heated basins. A wet-bulb °F hygrometer provides for an accurate reading of humidity percentage inside the incubator
A high-quality, decimal-precision, MINI LED thermostat allows to easily and exactly regulate the temperature:
- Temperature display & setting by 3 digits display with dot separation value.
- Humidity display.
- °C/°F immediate conversion.
- Temperature adjusting ways: PID / ON-OFF.
- Digital adjustment of temperature and humidity sensors.
- Independent temperature & humidity sensors for more reading accuracy.
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the hatcher helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.