|Hen - Duck - Mallard||90|
|Partridge - Quail||310|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-240 / 50-60|
Our model MG 100 H of static air series is usually coupled with incubators without internal hatching compartment (ex. MG140S, MG200S, MG244S) to implement a programmed weekly hatching cycle to reach the best hatching performance. This model consists of decimal digital temperature regulation and control thermometer in °F degrees and humidification is performed through proper heated basins.
• A high-quality, decimal-precision, MINI LED thermostat allows to easily and exactly regulate the temperature and humidity:
- Temperature display & setting by 3 digits display with dot separation value.
- Humidity display.
- °C/°F immediate conversion.
- Temperature adjusting ways: PID / ON-OFF.
- Digital adjustment of temperature and humidity sensors.
- Independent temperature & humidity sensors for more reading accuracy.
• The machine is ventilated and the suitable air exchange followed by carbon dioxide exhaustion is through proper ventilation holes.
DOUBLE T/H PROBE - Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY (OPTION ON DEMAND)
- option 1 : AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY BY ULTRASOUNDS - Automatic and external ultrasounds humidification is governed by the electronic control.
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the hatcher helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.