|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-230 / 50-60|
MG 316 is one of the most evolved machine of this range and a product meeting all safety needs demanded by breeder of valuable species. The incubator is equipped with an emergency electromechanical system which constantly monitors the working temperature during normal operation. In case of malfunction of the control panel, machine vital functions are restored by using a special emergency cable, connected to an additional electromechanical thermostat which works independently of the control panel.
· The structure consists of special walls made of prepainted galvanized sheet thermal panels, with 20-mm polystyrene insulation, ensuring perfect isolation and machine solidity.
· equipped with no. 4 extractable stainless steel shelves
· indirect forced ventilation by electronic fan with low consumption and super cool "safe energy - green tech"
· digital electronic working temperature
· maximum temperature visual and acoustic alarm by electromechanical thermostat
· door with transparent shockproof polycarbonate insert
· thermometer in °C to control internal temperature
· a wet-bulb °C hygrometer provides for an accurate reading of humidity percentage inside the incubator
· water basin humidity (automatic humidification is available upon request with digital adjustment)
NEWS: MG316 TORTUGA version, specific for turtle eggs, includes water basin heating to maximize air humidification; this allows for the first time incubation of eggs on proper trays, without burying them.
This model is also available in two more versions: MG316 CLIMA with temperature climatized control and safe cooling and MG316 CAM CLIMA specific for chameleons, equipped with double working temperature and programming timer in addition to climatization.
MG316 CAM CLIMA
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator hatchery helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.