|Setter + Hatcher
|Hen - Duck - Mallard
|40 / 45
|Partridge - Quail
|220-240 / 50-60
Please note that the above-mentioned capacities refer to standard values of medium-dimension eggs.
Cabin made of stratified materials with laminate finishing (the incubator is also available in insulated and prepainted steel version)
• MG 50 Junior Special incubator, the smallest of traditional range, is equipped with serial automatic turning of eggs by universal grid suitable for all kinds of eggs and possible interruption of movement (during the hatching phase) by simply forwarding the drawing by about one centimeter.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer with its removable case for easy cleaning.
• A port-hole on the door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and the internal light allows an easy inspections of the eggs .
• A high-quality, decimal-precision, MINI LED thermostat allows to easily and exactly regulate the temperature:
- Temperature display & setting by 3 digits display with dot separation value.
- Humidity display.
- °C/°F immediate conversion.
- Temperature adjusting ways: PID / ON-OFF.
- Digital adjustment of temperature and humidity sensors.
- Independent temperature & humidity sensors for more reading accuracy.
• The machine is ventilated and a suitable air exchange followed by carbon dioxide exhaustion is through proper ventilation holes.
DOUBLE T/H PROBE
Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY (OPTION ON DEMAND)
- option 1 : NEW AUTOMATIC HUMIDIFICATION – By heating resistance: a constant & gentle automatic humidification system with digital adjustment by evaporation of heated water - available for more models
AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY BY HEATING RESISTANCE
- option 2 : AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY BY ULTRASOUNDS
Automatic and external ultrasounds humidification is governed by the electronic control.
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.