|Hen - Duck - Mallard||144||100|
|Partridge - Quail||340||200|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-240 / 50-60|
With cabin made of stratified materials with laminate finishing, MG 244 Mercurius model is sold full-optional and represents the basis for using semi-professional machines (also available in insulated and prepainted steel version).
• MG 244 Mercurius incubator, with full automated turning of eggs, uses special cellular egg trays made of high-density plastic material typical of our range of industrial incubators.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer and a wet-bulb hygrometer provides for an accurate reading of humidity percentage inside the incubator
• A port-hole on the door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and the internal light allows an easy inspections of the eggs.
• A decimal-precision digital (or analogue, upon request) thermostat allows to easily and accurately adjust various parameters.
- The electronic control unit with backlit LCD allows managing – with a very easy usage – the full range of advanced parameters listed below:
- 5°C to 45°C (0,1°C decimal accuracy) range temperature is regulated by LCD electronic control unit with proportional-integral-derivative controller (PID), that provides for an absolute temperature precision inside the incubator;
- °C/°F immediate conversion;
- Maximum temperature alarm;
- The LCD electronic control unit can perform the digital reading of humidity expressed in RH% (range 20-99%) and on demand, if connected to an external ultrasounds humidifier, it is a super-modern digitally-regulated automatic humidification systems;
- Ventilation intensity is fully and digitally adjustable according to the different incubation phases;
- Languages selection : Italian / English.
- Incubation calendar: Our new LCD control system is now equipped with a NEW useful programming system able to keep the user always up to date with the incubation period (days elapsed) for 4 different incubation cycles.
- PID / ON-OFF : According to the climate of your country you can now choose how to manage incubation temperature : PID / ON-OFF
DOUBLE T/H PROBE
Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY (on demand)
Automatic and external ultrasound humidification is governed by the electronic control
• The machine is ventilated and a special device allows adjusting the ventilation intensity. The suitable air exchange followed by carbon dioxide exhaustion is through proper ventilation holes.
• MG 244 Mercurius model incubator, with combined incubation and hatching compartment, has been conceived to perform a weekly hatching cycle.
Other usage solutions recommended by FIEM:
The “only setting” version "S" (setter) is also available, with its hatching separate chamber (for further information, please contact 031-976672).
MG 244 Mercurius S (setter) + MG 100H single hatcher
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.