|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-230 / 50-60|
Two extractable stainless steel shelves confer high versatility to MG50, allowing incubation in small lots with differentiated cycles.
· The structure consists of special walls made of prepainted galvanized sheet thermal panels, with 20-mm polystyrene insulation, ensuring perfect isolation and machine solidity.
· equipped with no. 2 extractable stainless steel shelves
· indirect forced ventilation
· digital electronic working temperature
· thermometer in °C to control internal temperature
· a wet-bulb °C hygrometer provides for an accurate reading of humidity percentage inside the incubator
· water basin humidity
NEWS: MG50 TORTUGA version, specific for turtle eggs, includes water basin heating to maximize air humidification; this allows for the first time incubation of eggs on proper trays, without burying them.
This model is also available in two more versions: MG50 CLIMA with temperature climatized control and safe cooling and MG50 CAM CLIMA specific for chameleons, equipped with double working temperature and programming timer in addition to climatization.
|MG50 CAM CLIMA||MG50 CLIMA|
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.