|Hen - Duck - Mallard||720||288|
|Partridge - Quail||1700||680|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-230 / 50-60|
This incubator model has been recently conceived and manufactured to meet the needs of people interested in starting a professional incubation project, without high capital investment. MG 720 model incubator combines a good capacity for eggs with a set of innovative systems allowing the user to work safely, fully complying with needs of small breeding farms. Thanks to high-quality manufacturing materials, this hatchery associates long duration with performance applicable to a professional machine.
• The structure consists of special walls made of prepainted galvanized sheet thermal panels, with 20-mm polystyrene insulation, ensuring perfect isolation and machine solidity.
• Daily turning of eggs is performed by proper high-quality geared motor which - thanks to constantly automated operation – helps proper embryo development, preventing dangerous adhesions to egg shells.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer and a wet-bulb hygrometer provides for an accurate reading of humidity percentage inside the incubator.
• Two port-holes on the door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and the internal light allows an easy inspections of the eggs .
• A decimal-precision digital thermostat allows to easily and accurately adjust various parameters.
- The electronic control unit with backlit LCD allows managing – with a very easy usage – the full range of advanced parameters listed below:
- 5°C to 45°C (0,1°C decimal accuracy) range temperature is regulated by LCD electronic control unit with proportional-integral-derivative controller (PID), that provides for an absolute temperature precision inside the incubator;
- °C/°F immediate conversion;
- Maximum temperature alarm;
- The LCD electronic control unit can perform the digital reading of humidity expressed in RH% (range 20-99%) and, if connected to an external ultrasound humidifier, it is a super-modern digitally-regulated automatic humidification systems;
- Ventilation intensity is fully and digitally adjustable according to the different incubation phases;
- Languages selection : Italian / English.
- Incubation calendar: Our new LCD control system is now equipped with a NEW useful programming system able to keep the user always up to date with the incubation period (days elapsed) for 4 different incubation cycles.
- PID / ON-OFF : According to the climate of your country you can now choose how to manage incubation temperature : PID / ON-OFF
DOUBLE T/H PROBE
Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
• The machine is equipped with one self-cooling bearing professional fan and a special device to adjust ventilation intensity. The suitable air exchange followed by carbon dioxide exhaustion is through proper ventilation holes.
• A visual and acoustic alarm warns temperature abnormalities.
• Humidification is performed through covered tanks with constant level automatic water flow (automatic humidification is available upon request with digital adjustment and further reading through hygrostat).
• Incubator MG 720 Pegaso , with combined incubation and hatching compartment, has been conceived to perform a weekly hatching cycle.
Other usage solutions recommended by FIEM:
The “only setting” version "S" (setter) is also available, with its hatching separate chamber (for further information, please contact 031-976672).
MG 720 Pegaso S (setter) + MG 400H semi-professional hatcher
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.