The electronic control unit with backlit LCD allows managing – with a very easy usage – the full range of advanced parameters listed below.
• 5°C to 45°C (0,1°C decimal accuracy) range temperature is regulated by LCD electronic control unit with proportional-integral-derivative controller (PID). That provides for an absolute temperature precision inside the incubator.
• °C/°F immediate conversion.
• Maximum temperature alarm.
• The LCD electronic control unit can perform the digital reading of humidity expressed in RH% (range 20-90%) and, if connected to an external ultrasound humidifier, it is a super-modern digitally-regulated automatic humidification systems.
• Ventilation intensity is fully and digitally adjustable according to the different incubation phases.
• Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
• Automatic and external ultrasound humidification is governed by the electronic control unit.
• Languages selection : Italian / English
DOUBLE T/H PROBE: Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the hatcher helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.